Orange Runner Orange Runner

My honest opinion...

I think that it is a game with much potentiol. Unfortunately, my reflex time isn't the best. Making the screen wider would definetely add help to slower gamers such as myself. Also, the saws didn't seem to have a set amount of damage. I could never beat the other runners because I would hit a saw, and I would either die, or I would slow too much. I think that if you made the runners harder, but the took the saws out in the [lower] levels with runners, it would be much more convienient (and fun).

Also, I would like to point out one doesn't sonic-boom until you reach, roughly, 3/4ths the speed of sound, depending on the temperatures in the surrounding air. At about 750-900 miles an hour (depending on the temperature), the air that is missplaced forms a vaccuum. The air that is folded back into it creates a really loud 'clapping' sound as it bangs together.

And, like everyone else said, more animations for the runner would be good. Although, at higher speeds, you don't have to use as many, as you can limit them by making him lean so far forward that he lets his arms dangle behind himself.

One last thing; there wasn't much color. You might think of adding blood effects when hitting the saws. All you need is red dotting to appear on them, and a light [see-through] spray to emit on the screen. (that always looks cool, and it is easy to do)

As I said before. Good game with great potential. Keep up the good work.

Hope this helped. ([:3

Maxwelldoggums responds:

yeah... Well you can't go that fast, and also, The saws hurt you more the longer you touch them...

Thanks for your review.

The Commanders Sister The Commanders Sister

Wallet sayz, "Ouch."

The Good:
Graphics, story line, automated functions.

The Bad:
The income rate.

The Repair Cost:
Absolutely impossible to keep up with. Pretty much the only problem I came across.

Definitely a very well rounded game, but that high price for repairs cost too much for my underbudget wallet.

8/10 and a slap on the back for a damn decent game.